Well, that went round fast!
Seems like only last week when we first opened our doors to the public and a lot has changed since that day...
New paint, new signage, new chairs, new staff, new menus, new opening hours, new drinks, new decor, new everything really... and I also have a few less hairs on my head, and my knees are giving me more gip...
So, in order to celebrate this occasion, we are offering a big night of food and drink on the 11th of August.
Nine delicious dishes, showcasing the best of our menus across the year, spread over three shared courses. Served in the centre of your table for everyone to get stuck into and help us share the festivities. Only $50 a head and includes a glass of house wine or beer. With birthday cocktail and drink specials running all night!
- Seared half shell scallop, crushed peas, chorizo
- Chicken liver pate, peppered figs, garlic toast
- Jamon croquette, pimento mayonnaise, lemon
- Seafood bouillabaisse, roast capsicum rouille, toast
- Seared barramundi, olive oil pomme puree, shaved fennel
- Slow roast lamb shoulder, field mushrooms, pan juices
- Honey panna cotta, toasted hazelnuts, berry sauce
- Dark chocolate brownie, chocolate ganache, vanilla ice-cream
- Tootgarook lemon tart, meringue, toasted almonds
Bookings are essential, 03 5903 5450 or book your table below, or pop in and see us at 1917 Pt Nepean Rd, Tootgarook