Come and join us for our $75 two hour masterclass celebrating the BBQ!
We will be loading up our smoker with various cuts of meat and tucking into a few beers and nibbles along the way, all we need is you!
Be a part of the BBQ action at The Kitchen between 3pm and 5pm on Saturday and learn hour to master the coals at home...
Included in the Masterclass...
- Learn the secrets to the best dry rubs for different cuts of meats, plus why they work so well
- Master the art of starting your fire and maintaining the perfect temperature inside your smoker throughout the course of the smoke
- Learn which woods to use with which meats and why
- Discover the secret to the tastiest BBQ sauce to accompany your smoked meats
- Learn which style smoker is best suited for you, and how to use it
- Enjoy a range of local and international beers, paired to each meat
- Tuck in to tasty nibbles & finger food throughout the course of the class
- Recipe cards & smoking facts & information to take home plus more...
TO book your spot, give us a call on 5903 5450 or pop into The Kitchen on 1917 Pt Nepean Rd Tootgarook and see us directly :)